Hi everyone,
As of now, I am through 5 doses of IL2.
Dr. Kaplan visits me early in the morning and late at night. This morning he told me I was to get a little R&R today because my vitals are off: blood pressure is down too low & my heart rate was high and so due to all of that, I did not have IL2 today.
Today, along with all they still have me hooked up to (antibiotics, IV, etc) they ran more tests throughout the day. The results or my blood pressure, heart rate test improved, but my now liver is not doing well. So I get another night off of IL2.
I am also getting lymph-massage every day, which is such a highlight - this helps keep the swelling down in my left leg.
After more tests throughout the night, we will see how I progress and hope to start up again soon, as I want to be done with my 14 doses ASAP.
Thank you for all the love and support. As of now, just family is visiting, because I fluctuate so quickly and there is no set schedule to be sure I would feel good during visitors.
Thanks again!
-Keri
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting..
ReplyDeleteContinue to "Fight it head on". Stay Focused and know you have an army of support in your corner.
Karen
Sending our love, support, positive energy and thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteBrian, Alli, Henry, Wilson & Ike
Hi Keri. Just wanted you to know we're all thinking about you and hoping you're not too miserable in there! We'll be in Seattle in May (to see Taylor Swift!) and would love to see you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Robin (Steve, Carly and Lacey, too)
You are amazing and brave and we are thinking of you every day!!!!!!!! Love you, Keri!!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy and Kelley
Thanks for the updates. Doug did a great job, too. I am thinking of you everyday!! Side effects suck, but sounds like they are treating as they occur. Funny thing about blood pressure and livers--you need them-- so good you get a little time off to regroup. Keep up the great attitude and take one day at a time. I know you want this over, and it will end. Love, Sue (and Bob)
ReplyDeleteKeri, attack this, girl. You are so strong. We are all here for you and wishing you a full recovery. Love you lots,
ReplyDeleteChristi, Robbie, Emily and Tyson
Sending you prayers, good thoughts and love, you can do this!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Petersens
You are well on your way girl! We love you and think of you often! Stay Strong! ~The Wedekind's
ReplyDeleteKeri
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say "Hi" and send my love. I haven't seen you in so many years but I know when I do it will seem like no time has passed.
Your girls are beautiful.
Take Care
All my love,
Julianne James Ferguson (Juli James)