Transitioning to a quarterly update seems a bit more realistic for us to maintain. At the end of the day, Q1 2011 was a good one with lots of sports and b-days for all of us!
Alexa: Turned 12 in Feb. Her EFC team lost in the semi's of an AZ President's day tournament and NWCL playoffs, but then they won RCL Spring league and are now about to start State Cup. Her basketball team lost in the semi's of the league playoff tourney and now she is on a Spring select b-ball tournament team.
Doug: Turned mid-40s in March. Directed a bunch of youth hockey tournaments and while playing "lunch" hockey, strained his MCL, but no surgery needed, just rehab.
Buddy: Still protecting us and going on his "Walk-abouts" whenever possible. We recently learned he has arrhythmia, so he needs to be careful and stop chasing the deer!
We hope you have a wonderful Spring!
The Kirtons

I'm in Seattle a lot these days and am always thinking I should call and see if the busy bee Kirton family will be about and interested in a visitor. Maybe one of these days I will actually call :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping this up to date, quarterly is better than most of us can say for ourselves with keeping our families involved in our lives. I love hearing that Keri has a clean bill of health and pray to never hear any thing different. I love you guys and look forward to a visit in the near future.