Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/11 Update - Happy Easter!

Hi everyone,
I met with Dr. Kaplan on Friday, 4/10, for a blood-work check up and all is normal. I now have a PET/CT scheduled for 4/20, then I will meet with Dr. Kaplan the next day, 4/21, to review the results.
After the review, I will most likely start the GM-CSF treatment which is a daily shot hopefully with minimal side-effects.

Here's hoping for a clean PET/CT this time around! :-) I will update the blog by 4/24.

Thanks for your support and Happy Easter!
~Keri
PS The girls and Doug are back from Vegas and had a great time! They say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but they sure do have a lot of cool photos that tell of their adventures!

4 comments:

  1. Keri- Happy Easter. I am just trying to catch up on all this news and the treatment you are in. My heart hit the floor when I found out. I cannot even fathom what you must have and are going through. I am reading the book "The Middle Place" which kind of takes the reader through the initial news to the process of dealing with the treatment and the whole family aspect. Again, I just cannot imagine! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are definitely one tough cookie.
    Love,
    (your cousin) Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I am sending you a huge hug.... I hope you get it! :)
    (I am new to this blogging stuff, I don't know how to get my comment to say Dani said not Allan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the next tests!! We are all thinking GOOD thoughts. I would love to see some of those pictures of Doug and the girls in Vegas-how fun. If you need some help with your shots, I'll sharpen some needles and be right over-HA-bad nurse joke. We will be awaiting the results. Love, Sue (and Bob)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri, the gang in Mount Vernon says hello and keep up the good news! I sent an email off to you today and Wendy sent me this blog. I will make note. Our love to you and continued good health. Roge

    ReplyDelete